My New Baby 'Acai'

Eversince I had my first baby 'Dellilah' 7 years ago. I had my mine set that Dell brand is the best for PC and notebooks. That time notebooks were really expensive! Proud of my 'Dellilah'. That time Centrino was new and all. 30 GB hard disk (wow!). Impressive yes... That time probably.

Until a few weeks I had to buy a new one and this time I went for Acer Aspire 4738G. I paid only like 35% of the amount I paid 7 years ago. 500GB hard disk, 4gb ram, Intel® Core™ i5. so far.. I'm loving IT! Not that I don't love Dell anymore. Maybe next time I will get one. Just that now I can trust other brands too :)

2 comments:

tqahmisdar said...

what happened to Delilah? waa! yang baru ni namana apa?

Krayzie Barney said...

dah hancur.. monitor pun letak masking tape.. hehe... ni baby nama acai.. haha

Post a Comment

Small Talk


ShoutMix chat widget

Thank You Peeps :)