Secret Recipe

I know that I'm a few days late to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year!

Even with 2 days public holidays...it was a hectic week for me. Planned a 'Surprise' Birthday Party, friends engagement and all that. For the birthday party I ordered a custom picture cake (not sure what u call it) from  Secret Recipe. Had to order it at least 4 days earlier. The funny thing is... before I went to order the cake, I sent an email to Secret Recipe people to ask about the cake. Do they need a softcopy or a hardcopy picture for the cake. They replied my email and said softcopy.

The time when I went to make the order, I asked the sales girl again for confirmation and she said softcopy. Happily I took out my thumb drive and pass it to her when she looks at me with a confuse face. Then she said I need to print out the picture myself first before making an order (T_T) . Had to rush to find a place to print out the picture in A4 size piece of paper...

So dear all...if you want to order that type of deco..please print it out. Dear secret recipe.. please let your staff know the difference of softcopy and hardcopy. Not that I'm mad or anything...Cos your cakes is still oh so yummy. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Small Talk


ShoutMix chat widget

Thank You Peeps :)