Weddings are a place for reunion

Ok...how long was it since my last blog? Quite sometime I dare say. No time.. no idea what to write.. (i'm so not a writer).

Finally met up with a few of PENTAS people! There was a wedding of course. Such as Tqah .. But so quick she went back! Wanted to go for a karaoke session after that but since it was a Sunday and end of month (salary day) there were lots of people there and the place was full. So we just hang out for drinks.. made a few scenes here and there (drama people). I miss them! I don't miss studying but I miss my uni mates..

Hope to see you guys again soon maybe not just during a wedding next time.. =D

2 comments:

tqahmisdar said...

haha.. tggu next wedding pulak..bleh lepak lame2.. =)

Krayzie Barney said...

aaaahhh....tqah balik awal sangat...ingatkan nak lepak lama.. tunggu wedding tqah la gayanya... ;)

Post a Comment

Small Talk


ShoutMix chat widget

Thank You Peeps :)