Penang Asam House

Have you guys ever eaten in Penang Asam House in The Summit Usj? Just ate there for lunch just now with my friends. I've always been ok with eating there...but not after today. Not going there at all! Why?

Service was really lousy. First...our food were late. 2,3 tables who came after us got their food first before us.
We were upset but whatever...waited for half an hour.. still acceptable as after that my food came.. after 5 mins.. another came.. after like..forever... one of my friend didn't get her food. we asked n then this waitress came.

Waitress: Siapa order 'Mongolia' tadi
Friend: Saya.
Waitress: Sotong dah habis
Friend: Kenapa bagitau sekarang
Waitress: Siapa yang ambik order tadi silap. Sebab dia tak tau. Sotong dah habis
Us: Awak yang ambik order
Waitress: (Awkward face).. boleh order lain
Friend: takpela. tak payah

Please bear in mind our lunch hour is only 1 hour and it was already 45 mins.

I wasn't satisfied as there was no apologies..no nothing! So i went up to the owner. and he treated me like I didn't even existed! He didn't even look at the face and was doing something else. I was like talking to him but he just shrug me off! n the waitress laughed at me!

I swear if it was in cartoons..my face would be all red and about to explode.
Went back to my table n told them lets go... (sorry ye rakan rakan). seriously.. no apologies.. n when I said I don't want to pay ( as our food didn't even finish)..then only the owner look at me and said.. Mana Boleh.. yang tak dapat saja tak bayar takpe.as i've eaten some of my food n half of my drink..I paid.. (call security guard habisla kan).

So my friends went and bought McD instead. Sorry guys...



Don't go here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Small Talk


ShoutMix chat widget

Thank You Peeps :)